WEEKDAY PROGRAM REGISTRATION
PC Tots and PC Tots Too
Please fill out and email Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
PC Tots now has two locations in Prospector District of Park City. Those families who join the waitlist will join the waitlist for both Centers.
Families may schedule tours Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00. Please email email@example.com in order to schedule your tour.
Weekday Program Monday - Friday
Infants & Toddlers (6 weeks to 23 months old) $850.00 per month
Big Tots & Preschoolers/Pre Kindergarten (24 months - 5 years old) $750.00 per month
PC Tots is a licensed by the State of Utah Office of Childcare and abide by their child to teacher ratios by age group. Classroom sizes are capped by state regulation, and once we confirm an opening date PC Tots will work with families on the wait list to best accommodate the waiting list and community enrollment needs.
- Children are placed on the waiting list according to the submission date of application. Download the PC Tot Admissions Agreement and email it to Director@pctots.org to be added to the waiting list.
- Waiting list priority will be given to siblings of children enrolled at the PC Tot Early Learning Center.
- Openings are filled from the waiting list as soon as they become available. If the space to be filled is in the Toddler room, and there are not presently enrolled infants ready to move up, the next family on the waiting list (by date of application) who fits that age criteria will be notified. That family will either accept the place (start their child or pay the full tuition until they are ready for their child to start) or decline the place in which case the Center will go to the next child of the appropriate age on the waiting list.
- Due to these factors and the number of names on the waiting list, PC Tots cannot guarantee or predict a start-date at the time of application.
- In order to provide childcare to Park City’s diverse socioeconomic population, PC Tots will admit children of families who already qualify for Utah Department of Workforce Services Childcare Assistance Program.
- PC Tots will continually work to provide scholarships for children’s parents who cannot afford full tuition and once funds are donated, a scholarship child’s enrollment will be prioritized.
- PC Tots is committed to supporting the workforce and we are focusing on initial programming Monday-Friday (Full day) programming. As we grow, PC Tots will continue to work with the community to offer a variety of programming that will meet families distinct needs.
PC Tots will not admit any infant, toddler, or preschooler to the center without documentation of the following:
- Proof of current immunizations, as required by Utah law
- Proof of receiving at least one does of each required vaccine prior to enrollment, and a written schedule to receive all subsequent required vaccinations.
- Written documentation of an immunization exemption due to personal, medical, or religious reasons. Immunization exemption forms must be from the County Health Department and are not required to be updated annually.